Bikes on TV

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I know there is a thread about this, but buggered if I can find it - thats 20 minutes I wont get back.
Watching 24, season 4 episode 1 - one of the characters rides off on a blue pro flex, girvin forks and spinergy wheels! I got all excited and the housemate thought I was insane to be more excited about a prop rather than all the manly guns and violence :LOL:

There was a whole program that used to be on. Miami blue I think that was all bikes. Even featured Has Rey. Seem to remember a rather tasty blonde too :)

Logic.Al":27kyby51 said:
There was a whole program that used to be on. Miami blue I think that was all bikes. Even featured Has Rey. Seem to remember a rather tasty blonde too :)

Pacific Blue.

Dark Angel featured quite a few bikes too indeed. I really liked Max' C'Dale despite the headshock. Might be the next one I start looking for.
I'm still wondering what bike Alec gets in s02e06. Some sort of Lotus-esque carbon fiber weird thing. You can see it hanging below.

alec_bike.jpg

pacific blue was sacred in my house especially as i had a y22 at the time (sad to say it was the show that made me buy it). its a show about california police on bikes for those that are interested and all they did was ride up and down malibu beach on full sus treks and hardtail gt's.
most of the episodes are on youtube now for gratuitous shots of bikini babes on full sussers, think baywatch on treks.
anyway heres the one with hans rey doing the statue of liberty
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T0rlwnKWsA[/youtube]

mountain bikes on TV doesn't get much better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gACSP114 ... ata_player

its an advert run in the early nineties here in queensland, australia. it was filmed in and around gap creek and mt coot-tha, on the trails i call my regulars. the riders were locals, in fact the tall fella on the 20" zaskar was somewhat an idol to many of us as youngsters...and clearly shows why we thought GT's were the way to go. (he was a BMX racer from bitd)

Back