new to forum

rayrayy

Dirt Disciple
hi im ray 1m 44 years old,im from yorkshire.im new to the forum.ive been reading some posts on the forum now for a few weeks,but ive finally joined the forum.ive just purchased a orange p7 1996 bike.its seen better days so with the help of the forum and its members and going to try to restore it.i havent worked on a bike since my childhood days so ive got alot to learn.i will post some pics later.please be patient with me because ive got alot of questions.atb ray

Well you've come to the right place for questions Ray - there is nearly always someone on here with the answers.
Welcome to RB and good luck with the build.

Yorkshire you say, pop into the rides area and find the bit of Yorkshire you're in. There may well be someone near you that can help out with tools.

Been on here for a couple of months and can thoroughly recommended it for advice, humour, generosity and a wealth of obscure knowledge. THM

The History Man":3ffesqy7 said:
Been on here for a couple of months and can thoroughly recommended it for advice, humour, generosity and a wealth of obscure knowledge. THM
Thanks for making me welcome

Back