Raleigh Dyna Techs ... a shocking admission and yr views

NorwichDave

Retro Newbie
My first time here for about 5 years... and testing appetite before I post full decent details & pics
If the truth were told I probably dont want to part with these ... but I may do.

- my much loved, Dyna Tech Torus XT Med approx 17" - a few races years ago and mainly winter road bike 10 years ago. Its the purple one & I have the original funky forks in the shed and original documentation inc. signed Raleigh mechanic with side-burns. Its fully rideable and will list the bits later.
- a marvellous completely unused and unbuilt-up Dyna Tech MT-4 - size small. I bought this at Mildenhall Cycle Festival about 8 years ago complete with gold Rock Shox. To me this looks like a collectors item as is as new and carefully stored since.

Let me know your initial thoughts or interest and I will get a bit more business-like in the detail.

cheers

Dave

Wow!
I have an MT4, but it's a Medium (I think) so wouldn't mind a Small frame! but would only want the Frame mind, as I have some top notch other bits.

NorwichDave":2021dyeu said:
Mr Guru ... it is only a frame on the MT4 & forks and have seen yr pics of built up bike ... looks fantastic.

Thanks man!
Frame probably touch too big for me.

any Price of the MT4?? :)

You need to put a price or this thread will be locked - have a read through the rules at the top. ;-)

Ah sorry about the lack of price and yup I should have checked the rules ...

Just checking Rock Shox forks for model and frame size and will think of a number.

cheers

Interested in which forks you have.
The UGLI forks go for £60-100 and Trimnell triple clamp style ones are £200-250.
Torus frames go for £200+

Hi, I'm new to the forum and looking for a dyna-tech (I learnt to ride on one late on + my grandfather used to work for raleigh back in the day) Do you have any pictures or any more info. I'm very interested :)

Back