How many bikes do you have now?

corsarob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
how did you have before you found this site,compared to how you have now,i started with just the one,found this site and now i have more than i have ever had,not just parts either,got tons of them aswell,but actual riders,i dont actually know how many i have which is crazy,off the top of my head i have 5 that are still built ready to go,and god knows how many i could and will build soon,i need some space bike. :cry: :cry:

I've got one Rob :? You've seen we're I live No STORAGE but I'm in the market at the mo so let me know what what your willing to part with and then I'll have 2 :LOL:

Had one when I joined. Now three, soon to be two as have decided which to keep.

ha when I found it I had 3, 2 retro, 1 moderish, that went up to 4 with another moder retro inspired bike, then 5 with another retro (reclaimed my first mtb of family)... Now have 4 as per sig, gave away 3 of the retros due to moving... plan to have more one day...

48 riders...5 of them see 95% of the miles...19 frames hanging like sides of beef in the frame room...waiting for me to find time to spend on them....maybe moving the whole thing to new quarters in three weeks...that will be a major move.

I had 2 when I arrived and I was looking to cut that down to 1 :cool:....................................... Now I have 7 and 2 frames :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :roll:

Well I had 1 then I joined and went up to something like 15, but I've been on a major selling streak recently, but still I currently have 9 :eek: excluding frames, but 2 are Raleigh twenties, 1 is my partners and one is an activator that I've agreed to give away to someone on Friday, so I'm calling that 5 proper bikes :)

I had two mtb's when I joined, both riders.

Now I have six mtb's and two road bikes, plus three mtb frames of which one is one of my original bikes stripped down and another is at Argos being repaired and resprayed. I also have two road bike frames.

Back