courier delivery

I always order through them. I think any issue is due to the couriers, I had a couple who didn't turn up just before Christmas, so I cancelled and sent with RM instead.

do parcel to go take bike box`s that are the normal size ie 130 length ,20 width and 80 height as looked up pashley freight and they dont give full insurance only full loss cover which is very vague

DO NOT, EVER, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, USE YODEL

They are the single most inept, incapable, shower of sh*t excuse of a courier company I have ever had the misfortune to use.

Unless, of course, you count "good service" as physically running over a bike and then taping it all back up in the hope I won't know, and then REFUSING to pay me a penny in compensation because I couldn't prove it was them who ran it over...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You would have more luck putting your bike in a Trebuchet and launching it in the general direction of where you want it to end up. I would bet on it arriving quicker and in better condition than if you let the Yodel circus anywhere near it.

I should have mentioned that I now use www.senditnow.com to send things such as complete bikes. They are a subsiduary of Parcel Force and they just go by weight, so the size of the box doesn't matter (within reason). I've sent various bikes of varying sizes with them and I've never had a problem.

If you choose their 48 hour service (about £13), they usually deliver it next working day if they can too ;)

Back