"vintagecannondale.com" got his bikes stolen

24pouces

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
the Brian's bike of Vintage Cannondale have been stolen with all his tools and his son's bike ! :evil:
His modern prophet, but his iconic pink 1987 SM 800 are gone.
If you saw one of these on ebay on craiglist…
2007Prophet3.jpg

1987SM800.jpg

… contact him at www.vintagecannondale.com or with an PM on this forum (broomhandle)

Very sorry to learn about such things, must be so frustrating for the owner.
Obviously this was a burglary but here's a tip in case you need to hop off your bike briefly and don't have a lock (popping into the newagent or whatever): Just before pulling up at the shop engage the highest gear you've got on the bike so if some toe-rag tries to nick it by riding away he will struggle with the huge gear while you easily catch him and 'politely' :twisted: request your bike back.
I suppose you could also unhook the bridging cable on your front canti so if he does get away he will crash down the road somewhere!

The bikes have been stolen in his home, in the garage…

:evil: :evil: :evil: Total fking shit.

I really hope these are recovered. and the thieves get at least a year,though i doubt that will deter them.

There was a vid on liveleak showing some thief getting caught red handed by a couple of i think couriers who proceeded to kick the living crap out of him.
Not condoning violence, just saying that thief would now be think twice about attempting to take a bike.
Mob justice has been with us since there was enough of us to form a mob.

Nooooooooooooooooooo, I don't believe it! Brian is the only person I know who has a pink SM800. I have a colour swatch of a DuPont Pink on it's way to him now to compare against his bike... :facepalm: I sent him one last month but it wasn't close enough (see picture). I then finally managed to track down the original colour code for the "Hot Pink" and get some colour cards made and I wanted him to confirm they were right... Bugger, that doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. B*stards.

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 819
He's got it back :D :D :D :D :D but some f*cker has stripped the lovely Hot Pink paint off :evil: :evil: :evil: .

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 668
Swede":1f1zo3w9 said:
He's got it back :D :D :D :D :D but some f*cker has stripped the lovely Hot Pink paint off :evil: :evil: :evil: .

Only the pink 1987 SM was back a few month ago, but in a very bad shape. He has to clean it, restore it… and to find the component.
For the other bikes and frames stolen, still no news :?

Back