giant flash info?

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
hey everyone. just wondering if anyone has any info on this bike as I cant find anything on them. really want to know what year it is. basically its a bit of a mess at the moment and will need to be repainted but just wondering if its going to be better to repaint it the same and try and find some decals for it.

all I can tell you at the moment is its black, has 24" wheels and a one piece crank. as well as cantilever brakes. I would guess its around early 90s. I'll try and get a pic up soon but its not pretty :LOL:

basically I know I cant ride it being too small but want to do something with it as I quite like it. if its not worth feck all I'll replace the tyres, chain, gears etc and have it as a rat bike just for the fun of it. but either way I'm keeping it as it has a character.

oh and I did get a raleigh lizard as well but wont go there as that one's beyond saving I think :LOL: useful for a few parts though. they were free. the state they're in I wouldnt pay for them but couldnt resist for the cost of a 15 minute walk. ;) mind you did get some funny looks by people pushing them through town.

Back