The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Ok, first of all this is on the understanding that Mrs History Man does not find out.

As I love my MF FS was thinking of getting a rigid of similar period to compliment it. It would need to be fairly big and sturdy (6ft3' 17st) and pre 98.

Any suggestions or rarities I could aim for? Looking to ride it so condition not too important as I quite like careworn.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230963723780? ... 1438.l2649

Any good or suggestions please. Thanks in anticipation

And yes I'm ready for the one liners !

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Muddy Fox Alu Pro 1989 in candy pink with 1" steerer. I have a 22" frame and fork of this bike and one day I'll get it running.

Felicitations and appreciation for your eloquent explanation of unfamiliar abbreviation.

So is that it? Alu Pro or nothing? Surely my net could be cast a little broader?

There was a lovely Seeker on Ebay for £70, dont know if its still there but it looked pretty mint and original.

They had a good spec BITD. I was very tempted myself as they are very good bikes. Just that getting 3 bikes in a week would of been a bit excessive lol

I have a large 88 Explorer that im getting rid of. Once i've built it back up after taking it apart to give it a good clean. In really good condition, but not all parts are original.

Latest posts

Back