what is this? raleigh content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
ok just a quickie. what is this bike? All I know is its an old raleigh but other than that I dont know. never seen a frame like that before. It is for sale very cheap but have no way of getting it home at the moment (and I dont trust the seller - long story) else I would have it like a shot but just want to know what it is so I can look for one later on.

$T2eC16ZHJGkFFmv7hYwpBR,,HVGQfg~~48_80.JPG

cheers everyone

Buy it, then take it to the scrap yard you will get more than £20 because of the weight of it ;) :LOL:

Mick :)

ahh now I got you. yeah I have heard they're a little on the weighty size :LOL: scrap that idea then, my old apollo was bad enough.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let that bike go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will replace it with a far far better bicycle...

taken-2-50e884a025817.jpg

Scrapyards actually charge you for taking in a Craptivator due to the difficulty in melting it down. It's a special type if cast iron with granite and depleted uranium mixed in.

legrandefromage":3meo8ikd said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let that bike go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will replace it with a far far better bicycle...

taken-2-50e884a025817.jpg

So much of an expert you need to scrounge parts to set up a shop :facepalm: get a job

And its 18 kg dick

Getting red faced and indignant wont alter the fact that they were considered a joke when thy were current and time has done nothing to improve people's opinions of them.

If you like them then good for you. Take your fill, go nuts, but being abusive to people won't alter the simple fact that they were crude, and that's being overly polite and generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back