anyone have any info on this? 90's Fusion content

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
okay so this is awaiting scrap at the bike project. its got a full suntour groupset a 1 1/4" headset and an unusual threadless push type bb.

anyone know anything about it? :D

Attachments

• Fusion.jpg
    Fusion.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 418
British bikes I think, a few have popped up now and then.

from the 2 year examples in the archive, this 150 model would be a 1991.
(assumption based on the 0120 is a 90/91 model, I think 1991. the 0210, 0220... are 1992 models)
150 being a higher spec model ? as the 0250 was second to top at around £600

i have one of these frames,much better condition than that one though! must get around to doing something with it :facepalm:

Isn't the point of the scheme to save bikes? Does it need scrapping?
Give it a hack build, you know you want to!

I live just outside Bristol.

I'll come and pick it up rather than it be scrapped.

PM me and we'll make arrangements.

NeilM":197iaca4 said:
I live just outside Bristol.

I'll come and pick it up rather than it be scrapped.

PM me and we'll make arrangements.

I was hoping someone would save it tbh. I was gonna strip it the other week but I don't think I had the heart :LOL: :facepalm:

I'll drop you a pm now

Our goal as an organisation is to get bikes into the hands of people who otherwise couldn't afford them through no fault of their own

We have a limited pool of volunteer labour to prepare bikes and large volumes of donated bikes coming in. Unfortunately for some of the bikes, volunteer time is a more valuable resource than a bike that's difficult to turn around and make useful.

Such bikes are stripped of all reusable components, and the minimum amount possible is sent for scrap

cce":ugdcdhza said:
Our goal as an organisation is to get bikes into the hands of people who otherwise couldn't afford them through no fault of their own

We have a limited pool of volunteer labour to prepare bikes and large volumes of donated bikes coming in. Unfortunately for some of the bikes, volunteer time is a more valuable resource than a bike that's difficult to turn around and make useful.

Such bikes are stripped of all reusable components, and the minimum amount possible is sent for scrap

sounds a good scheme. but even the scrap is usful somewhere down the line?

Back