What percentage of your bikes work?

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Retro only, I walke dinto the garage last night and realised that out of 7 bikes none are ride able right now. so 0%, a bit depressing really.

5/11. Would have been 4, but took the Saracen out for a spin today with my son on the back/bike seat and happy to say it works so one more to add to the working tally. Soon to be 6 out of 11 as the Raleigh should be finished very soon. The rest may languish as projects for some time though - no rush is there?

Four out of six at the moment, GT Bravado, Orange Clockwork, Dawes Stratos, and Raleigh Chopper all rideable (the Chopper needs tyres and a full bearing service though), Zaskar is stripped for a rebuild/upgrade as is the Club Roost, rest are frames that may or may not get built (RTS is sold though so i should update my sig)

Just realised my only rideable MTB's at the moment have rigid forks and Canti's :LOL:

Out of the 8 bikes in the garage, all work. There are however, 2 frames, several sets of wheels, etc, etc

Depends how you look at it.

3 out of 5 here. Number 4 is a spare Sbike frame in case my 503 develops a crack. Number 5 is another Sbike frame, but I'm not convinced I'll be able to turn that into a rideable bike. So it's 3 out of 3 in my book.

However as for moderns ... 0 out of 1 right now. Bad rear shock prevents me from riding. That being said, it is rideable, it just isn't pleasant to ride.

80% of the bikes in my garage are rideable and are ridden. The 20% that are not rideable are just frames, with one exception which is a trials bike that is in bits.

There is one more frame, but as that's at Argos being repaired and painted at the moment I don't think that counts..... yet.

Back