Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:18 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm 

Greetings, I have a grove innovations amp frame stashed away in my parent’s basement; it’s been there since about 2001, when I replaced it with something more modern. I recently discovered this forum and I’m wondering if anyone would have interest in restoring the bike and hopefully riding it. I doubt I ever will and hate to see it waste away. Unfortunately, I don’t have any pics at the moment because the bike is in Pennsylvania and I live in Europe, but I’ll be visiting later this month, which is why I'm posting this now.

If I decide to part with it, does anyone have advice on selling it….here, ebay…oddly enough, after decades of riding bikes and buying used parts, I’ve never sold anything.

I rode the frame from about 1996-2001, so it's certainly not new. I had to replace the original rear shock with a risse air shock and if I remember correctly, the amp rear probably needs new bushings.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm 
eBay Outing Master

Hi

if your unsure of a price then we have a what is my xyz worth..to get the most accurate guesstimate it really needs a few pics as I'm sure you will appreciate condition is everything..but when you have got some try this link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29681&start=4245