Damn you Retrobike !!!!!!!!!!

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Why the hell have i spent hours and hours trawling ebay looking for another retrobike frame to build :oops:

Its not like i already have 4 on the go at the moment :facepalm: And not one i can ride yet :facepalm:

Raleigh Mtrax in bits
Raleigh Kalahari in bits
Carrera in bits
Raleigh Clubman in bits

Damn you Retrobike :D

Dont blame Retrobike, you obviously have an addictive personality, go seek councelling, or just keep nattering on Retrobike its cheaper..........no wait it isn't.......b****r, Damn You Retrobike :facepalm:

velomaniac":3guj49m1 said:
Dont blame Retrobike, you obviously have an addictive personality, go seek councelling, or just keep nattering on Retrobike its cheaper..........no wait it isn't.......b****r, Damn You Retrobike :facepalm:

I must admit thinking of the next project, researching, buying and collecting parts is great fun but surely riding the bike is the end goal - surely :facepalm:

Thats what they are made for :D

I'm in the same boat:

1993 Yo Eddy
1994 Klein Pulse
1997 Ibis Szazbo
1992 Mantis Pro Floater

At least my 1993 RM Hammer is rideable (and I do ride it) :)

I've been on Retrobike since July. I had 1 bike then, and I had just started riding it. I now have in a borrowed garage:

3 riders
1 full bike ready and for sale
1 wife's bike, she does ride it
2 frames, 1 for sale, the other needs the seatpost removing
2 Dahon folding bikes belonging to my mum & partner, to clean up and sell for them
my mates bike that I have been asked to replace the forks, wheels, brakes to disc from V, shifters etc

Spares
3 spare pairs of wheels and another spare front
5/6 spare tyres
2 x M900 & 1 x M735 RD
1 x M900 & 1 x M736FD
1 x Rock Shox Indy S & Judy XC Long travel forks
1 x M737 Chainset, cassette & SPDs
2 pairs of bars
4 pairs of grips
2 seatposts
Flite ti, Bonty ti and Selle San Marco saddles
and other odds and sods :oops: