Why I love this site....

ovlov440

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
....was looking for a Bullet Bros chain tensioner thingy (after I karma'd mine some months back). Replied to a very old 'for sale' ad to see if the item was still around but was instead contacted by STEVET1 to say he had a couple and would send me one FOC.

Top bloke!

....and that's why I love this site :)

I had a 'mare trying to get a tyre on a tubeless rim last night. Half an hour, a broken tyre lever, and much swearing later, I decided to leave it for another day. Had a bit of a Google for inspiration this morning, and picked-up some useful tips. Naturally, this included the discussion of tyre levers, and the Pedros levers were mentioned a lot. I Google Pedros tyre levers, and this review/thread on LFGSS comes up .......

http://www.lfgss.com/thread27352.html

Okay, I admit that discussing tyre levers is a bit nerdy (I am a nerd, and I'm in the right place for that eh? ;)), but the contents of that thread remind me of everything I dislike about most forums, and why I like Retrobike so much.

Regards

ovlov440":167ldvoh said:
was instead contacted by STEVET1 to say he had a couple and would send me one FOC. Top bloke!
Is your Volvo stuck in reverse? Maybe someone's got a spare gearbox...

Back