i was bored...so i built an orange!

zetecmk2

Senior Retro Guru
last week, there was a topic on here about dabbling in trials bitd. well, it reminded me of my orange air-o frame in the shed. so i thought i would put some of the "spares" on it and see how far i could get. i thought i'd have to buy stuff to get it ridable, but it's surprising how much tat you aquire!!! i need a front mech to finish the "freebuild"
i rode it tonight and with 8 gears...it's well ridable!
so it's like a free bike for a couple of evenings sorting out the shed! :D

..............waiting for photobucket to load!!!!

while i wait....who else builds bikes they will probably never ride to thier full potential? i'm well guilty of this!!! :oops: :LOL:

I've never owned a bike that holds me back.

I would imagine, if they were honest, that very few people on this site are capable of riding a bike at its limits.

zetecmk2":36mxzusx said:
who else builds bikes they will probably never ride to thier full potential? i'm well guilty of this!!! :oops: :LOL:

I only ride mine on the road. Does that count?

Mind you, I do take them to their limits there.

2013-03-04220827_zpse470d96f.jpg

2013-03-04220857_zpsd0bc8fc3.jpg

2013-03-04220906_zps8d4f57da.jpg

2013-03-04220934_zpsc5496712.jpg

I've got an M739 front mech you can have for postage if you want? On the condition that you post pics of the bike being properly 'used' :D

Couldn't you find a longer seatpost? :LOL:

looks good. With me it's a case of the rider holding the bike back, my bikes are far more capable than I am :LOL:

Koupe":2cp818z1 said:
I've got an M739 front mech you can have for postage if you want? On the condition that you post pics of the bike being properly 'used' :D
what.....like me bleeding? :shock:

You're telling porky pies! You didn't really build that purely from your parts box?.. Nice parts box & Nice bike. :cool:

As far as taking a bike to it's limits is concerned? I don't.. but I find MY limits frequently. IF my bike could speak, I'm sure it would say: "What are you doing!?!" :D

Back