pro flex 855

orangeone":22dzpdn6 said:
pro flex 855 are they any good

Yes, in fact i've enjoyed all the Flex's I've owned still got my 856 and still never fails in putting a smile on my face out on the trails, only things I've changed since the piccy is a Noleen rear shock and front Spring Conversion especially if your going down the Girvin route. Elastomers go hard over time and can prove costly to replace.

Jussa :)

Attachments

• DSCF3427.JPG
    DSCF3427.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 312
I have just brought one it has not got the girvin forks they have been replaced by rock shox judys but has a noleen rear shock. and is in near mint condition

orangeone":2ty8pbfr said:
I have just brought one it has not got the girvin forks they have been replaced by rock shox judys but has a noleen rear shock. and is in near mint condition

Oooooh pics please :)

it will be with me in a couple of days as soon as it's here pics will be up :D I always fancied one but never got one as tgey where always to big or I had no cash spare

orangeone":3q2ugn98 said:
it will be with me in a couple of days as soon as it's here pics will be up :D I always fancied one but never got one as tgey where always to big or I had no cash spare

Is it coming from Italy? with Yellow Judy's? There was one on ebay ;)

i loved my proflex's. i've had 3 now. as said...the elastomers die. i always wanted a small frame, but they seem thin on the ground!

I bought a minter off here with girvin vectors and noleens front and rear .I added a set of hs33 racelines, the amount of attention it gets is amazing oldies like myself remenisce and youngsters want to know what it is

Latest posts

Back