Syncros/Rock Mountain expertise required

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
hi all
have any of the syncros/rocky mountain gang out there ever had/have/see or heard of
a syncros powerlite fork with a 1" diameter steer tube? i haven't. which doesn't mean much. :LOL:
thanks in advance for all your input.
roy

Retro_Roy":36mr64nb said:
hi all
have any of the syncros/rocky mountain gang out there ever had/have/see or heard of
a syncros powerlite fork with a 1" diameter steer tube? i haven't. which doesn't mean much. :LOL:
thanks in advance for all your input.
roy
I have one with a 1-/4" steerer, which of course doesn't answer your question :LOL:

Yep. There was a 1" threaded one on eBay a week or two ago. It went for somewhere north of $200 USD...can't recall the exact final price though.

old thread i know. but i had one and sold it off to a chap in Australia. and it was to go on one of i think two Toads that he owned. :p

so it went to a good cause.

RockiMtn":3buk8v7h said:
old thread i know. but i had one and sold it off to a chap in Australia. and it was to go on one of i think two Toads that he owned. :p

so it went to a good cause.
hi frank
what a coincedence. that is what this one is going to go on.
i suggested a switchblade of some sort. easier to come by
and that is what came on alot of them.
roy

this is for you or someone else you know? another coincidence, i have a 1" switchblade atm which i could possible offer up as i've not done anything for quite some time, and really have no future plans for it.

Back