Magura advice

Robq7653

Dirt Disciple
Can anybody help me out on where I can get new decals for my magura hs33 for the whole lot as I want to respray them or if its better to send them to have them refurbed.

the slave piston's can't be dismantled from the cylinders but the levers can, this hinders most peoples refurb plans. decals seem painted on to me.

Yes that's what I thought but people must have done it surely. Maybe find a stencil if the signs then. Thanks

That's what it's called; Frog Tape...

...it's a type of masking tape that doesn't 'bleed' available from most DIY stores.

Trace the logo onto (preferably) tracing paper, stick a piece of Frog Tape to a mirror then place the tracing of your logo over it and run a ballpoint round the outline to transfer it to the tape. Cut the logo out with a scalpel, apply the tape to your brakes and paint...

...impress yourself with your new skill :cool:

Excellent thanks mate I shall get on it. Start rubbing the brakes down once I've finished rubbing the forks oh and cutting the seatpost out too.

After a bit of trawling I can't seem to find a template anywhere can someone point me in the right direction.

Back