Pigs in Lipstick thread.

Rampage

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This is a thread for those poor-average bikes which have had far too much time and/or money spent on them.

Cost very little as I had the parts on other bikes. But the time I spent on it making things fit was a lot.

1361037004227.jpg

Do you crash a lot?

I think the only explanation for that is too many a bump on the head...

BB.

I like the Blingtivator: it's a nice, peculiarly UK addition to the RB annals, and according to some, lighter than a Yeti Ultimate?. My only criticism is you didn't go far enough. It needs Butterscotch Porcs. ;)

Does one have to own a lipstick pig contender to post it here?

My current project possibly counts. I know the frame is not high end, but I wanted something that I could use for various tasks without having to worry about swapping bits etc, so local trails, roads, trips to the park with the kids etc. I was contemplating middleburn cranks but will probably stick with the M730 cranks and the rest of the groupset being M737/9 XT.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,980
CAPIN":2xv17fle said:
Shouldnt this thread be called "Kona and Saracen thread"?? :LOL: :LOL:

ha ha.......so true. here's mine.
hahanna with xtr, racface and some ti.
what was i thinking. :facepalm:
roy

Attachments

• Kona Hahanna 006.JPG
    Kona Hahanna 006.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 1,955
  • Kona Hahanna 002.JPG
    Kona Hahanna 002.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,955
CAPIN":2mu04x9h said:
Shouldnt this thread be called "Kona and Saracen thread"?? :LOL: :LOL:

ooh you bitch, i hadnt even thought of my 97 kilaeua retromod with WI wheelset, fox forks and m970 parts and dues xc cranks :oops: :oops:

I might throw a Lava Dome together this afternoon, tempted to go XTR just to earn pride of place in this thread now... :LOL:

Back