my klein attitude needs a repaint...

I'm glad you are able to ride your Klein with tatty paint. Many owners don't have the skills or confidence to do so, but that's okay. I offer a Klein-with-less-than-perfect-paint riding service. Simply post me your Klein and I will ride it as it is - whatever the state of the paint.

My fees are very reasonable, in fact nugatory. My current waiting list is 0 weeks and I have a flexible turnaround arrangement: I'll ride your Klein for as long as you want me to.

Any one know how I go about getting a banner ad?

:D you can borrow my klein for as long as you want. obviously there will be a small admin fee for the paperwork that stipulates it is a free loan ;)

Do it! Thats what Kleins are build for, instead of useless discussions of what paintscheme...blablabla. Isn't there a topic somewhere in the chat section with dirty Kleins :)

Oh, and pictures to prove you do!

Also ride mine, with two dents in the toptube, faded 'Shimano' on the rear and and...nicest thing is, you don't mind if it scratches.

Cheers!!

doctor-bond":17gry8j3 said:
I'm glad you are able to ride your Klein with tatty paint. Many owners don't have the skills or confidence to do so, but that's okay. I offer a Klein-with-less-than-perfect-paint riding service. Simply post me your Klein and I will ride it as it is - whatever the state of the paint.

My fees are very reasonable, in fact nugatory. My current waiting list is 0 weeks and I have a flexible turnaround arrangement: I'll ride your Klein for as long as you want me to.

Any one know how I go about getting a banner ad?

:D

Kleins with paint :shock: Whatever next :!: :LOL:

2013-01-31-731_zps16899f6e.jpg

Back