Bristol. Bike help needed...pick up and boxing!

mrgumby

rBotM Winner
Hi I bought a bike last week from a guy in Bristol... I was planning on going to see my inlaws and picking the bike up then but now I just feel like I should get it collected.. I didn't really plan this one out properly..

Here is the link to the bike:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muddy-Fox-Pat ... true&rt=nc

And here is the message from the seller with his postcode:

"We can hang onto the bike until you're ready to come and get it, we live in Backwell BS48 3NR. I could deliver the bike into Bristol if I'm making a trip, just let me know what you want to do. Rob."

I've got his email and phone number and he seems pretty organised.. All paid for as well..

Anyone able to help out? I can sort you out for petrol etc,.

Thanks so much,
Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
backwell is out of the other side of the city from me and is a bit of an arseache.

But due to location, somerset-ites may also be able to help

Backwell is 5 minutes from me, so I could pick up and arrange a collection/drop off when you're next in the South West.

Very kind offer, I kind of need someone to pop the bike in a box too... Otherwise I think I can leave it with mr rob for a wee while...

Thank you

Ok. I have just recieved a frame in the post and have a box, which I'll hang onto incase you want me to collect and post.

Picked it up this evening and it's all packed up.

How tall are you? 'cause it's huge!

Back