Half the problem here is too many emails..
I disagree If you check the time line there is almost a 9 week gap before the customer asked for an update because the painter had provided none
most of this could have been avoided, I reckon. Email leads to entrenched positions which then become impossible to move on from.
Nope, it could have been avoided by the painter not quoting no waiting list to get business and then wrongly quoting 9-12 weeks, it could have also been avoided if the painter had not bumped his customer in favour of others, it could have also been avoided if the painter had simply contacted the customer and said "hey..sorry but things are running over" Unfotruneatly the painter got shitty to the customer when it was the painter that had changed the conditions and the customer simply asked "what is going on please?"
it might yet be salvageable, if you ring him up and talk it through, unless you have already recovered the frame, obviously.
If you had read the thread properly you would have seen the painter demanded the customer remove it from his shop at a cost to the customer of 250 quid to the customer for the round trip postage/insurance etc and that the customer already has the frame back and the point of this thread was to look for other qualified/reccomended klein painters who wouldn't shaft the customer..I hope that helps understand
aalinia6..you did mention you might have another painter..how is that going?...if not then as others have suggested..join jon rocks waiting list and either stay with what paint you have or a simple but nice powder coat till then?
perhaps an all white powder coat for a change? nader had an all white klein last year I think?.. here is the thread viewtopic.php?t=217587
as you will see..that one like most klein threads get quite warm