Klein Painters

aalinia6

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,
as many of you may remember, I have been asking for recommendations on who to get to paint my 1991 Klein Attitude, I was advised on two individuals, The one I went with has totally let me down and had me waiting 9 weeks, to then tell me to stop asking for any updates or to even ask anything to do with my frame that he has had for the last 9 weeks, and that it will be done in 2-4 months if i am lucky.

I am so disgusted I am seriously considering getting a flight over for a little one to one time with him.

That off my chest, can anyone give me a contact of a good reliable, honest painter who is not a messer.

PS. I did go with most of your first choices and he has put me in this situation so a couple of recommendations would be nice please.

Thank you all in advance.

Thanks, I have now messaged him.

He was the other choice I was given originally, Man I wish i went with him first.

Who has let you down?.....provided everything you say here is fact and you don't offer info that can't be evidenced then we collectively need to know......good luck in getting it sorted out!...

At the moment he has my bike, and I am concerned that he will not return it or worse still damage it.

I do have all of the emails he has sent as well as mine and will be more than happy to share them as soon as i know my bike is safe.

Let me just say they are based in Germany.

Its so disappointing when you are looking forward to your dream bike coming back to you for this to happen.

Sounds like a company beginning with E perhaps?

If it's them, then I've only ever heard (or read) good things about them.

Obviously I don't know anything about this, apart from what you've said above. But perhaps you could look at it in a positive light - they might be inundated with work because of the quality of what they do. Hence the reason they have a backlog of work to get through.

Maybe... Either way, best of luck and I hope you get it sorted :)

They gave me a lead time of 8-12 weeks and clearly said there was no waiting list, again documented.

Surely if more stuff came in after that it waits behind mine.

If you saw the emails and attitude I have had from that company then you would be shocked.

I will post it all up in due course as its only fair that people see that company and the person in question for what they really are and don't get there fingers burnt like I have.

Back