• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Ladies and Gentlemen, Damen und Herren, Mesdames et Messieurs...

Roll up, roll up. Take a ticket, find a seat and get yourselves comfortable for THE review competition of the year. You've seen the bikes, now you choose the pics..

If I may impose upon you once again, learned afficionados, to cast your your appraising eyes once more over the winners.

I present...

January - Mudwinter - hollister

holister.jpg

February - Not about the Bike - SwanHouseNappa

SwanHouseNappa.jpg

March - Spring Has Sprung - Rio

Rio.jpg

April - Only the Shadow Knows - GaryTurner

GaryTurner.jpg

May

no competition this month

June - Water Water Everywhere - zigzag

zigzag.jpg

July - TDF Special - Tricoloré - sinnerman

sinnerman.jpg

August - This is Why - MrPanda

MrPanda.jpg

September - Urban - UnkleGsif

UnkleGsif_zpsb1388830.jpg

October - I've got the Power! - uschibert

uschibert.jpg

November - Patterns and Textures - tigern

tigern.jpg

December - My Trail (Wu Tang three word special)

halaburt - "Ham on Tam"
halaburt-HamonTam.jpg

theredchilli - "British Steel Ride"
theredchilli-BritishSteelRide.jpg

As you all already know, last year turned out some absolutely fantastic shots, and I'm looking forward to seeing more this coming year. A huge, HUGE thank you to all for taking part, and keeping to the spirit of the competition

The vote will run, as usual, 'til the end of the month

good luck to all and get voting

I know, sorry sylus. I've got to speak to the boss about that. I couldn't see an option when i posted the poll

Though not very popular, I have the red clay on the Potts photo big enough to use as a screen saver if anyone wants it

hollister":2fh0pzk1 said:
Though not very popular, I have the red clay on the Potts photo big enough to use as a screen saver if anyone wants it

Yes please, and that goes to anyone and everyone who enters the PotM, feel free to supply links to high res copies

February for me. Although it was a close call between that, June and August.

Each of them kind of sums up why we ride, and I like that.

Difficult for me - 4 pics want my vote - February, June and August were either rides I was on on have done - and they are my 3 favourite rides I have ever done and sum up everything I like about Mountain biking inn Scotland. Then there is December's - halaburt - "Ham on Tam" beautifully framed bay shot with a classic bike in the fore - and without this location I probably wouldn't be mountain biking at all. Credit to them all.

I'm going with August - Mr Panda gets special credit for getting me through what still is the epic that sets the standard for all the rides I have done since, great company loads of humour, loads of pain (physical, mental and musical), sunshine, rain, roasting fire in the bothy, dead animals, vertigo, thigh deep river crossings, boat across a loch, smoke house breakfast and ice cold in alex style pint at the end. This truly was why.

I thought the three,urban, power and texture nailed that's particular months requirement perfectly.

However I just love the two solo rider silhouette photos. SwansHouseNappa's epic landscape, swings it for me.

Well done to all.

Back