kona explosif

steviebexplosif

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
just finished, certainly not like it used to be, but its how i wanted it back in 94 still the same to ride i loved this bike and still love the way it feels,and turns heads more than she used too bitd love it more now than i did, io do need explosif decals, have any opinions

Attachments

• kona retro.jpg
    kona retro.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,187
  • kona retro3.jpg
    kona retro3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,181
YOWSERS!

There's some serious red anodising on that!

Apart from the grips and tyres I really like it TBH, but if you love it that's the most important thing, glad to hear you still like riding it.

hmmmmmmm, so thats whats folks get upto in solihull then.

It clashes with the wall paper a bit I reckon :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MY EYES !!!!

Jeezuz... that's dripping with all things Bling hehhe.

Nice but not my cup of tea. A little too 'Steal Me' for my liking hehehe.

However, hats off for what is clearly a nice clean build.

thanks fellas

yes this is how we do it in old silhill, i can change wallpaper,easy, and i say solihul coz im posh inside, and i ride it like ive stole it anyway thats what the big ring small sprockets for,but i do need a 48 tooth in red now,but my modern bikes easier to wind up to a 30mph 40 miler.... this is more 22 average like the old days when id go out for 8 hours a go or go for a ride to wales on my alpine stars

...need's more anodized red... :D

The missus came & sat down beside me when I was having a gander at this..."ooo, that's nice wall paper" she say's :shock: :roll: :roll:
Sweet lookin' ride and 2 thumb's up for the wallpaper :cool:

yikes!...my eyes!......its just a bike, enjoy riding it......i like the orange frame too, it looks good in stealth mode and un clutered with stickers....

Latest posts

Back