Matt Black P7

reconminicon

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello Retrowers. I have came across this site while looking for a sticker set for my 96 (I think) Matt Black P7 and I have never been as exited or eager to register for a site in my life. It has the hairs on my neck standing on end.
I have pulled my old frame out of the basement after 10 years of ignorance. It will live again. So if you guys and galls could keep an eye out for the decal set you will be remembered for life. The set with the orange orange with silver/tungsten wording. I will put a few pics on here of the state its in and I mean state.

I will also post in the wanted section.

TTFN

Attachments

• Orange P7 sticker set.PNG
    Orange P7 sticker set.PNG
    68 KB · Views: 1,977
Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you can't find any original decals you can always get some reproductions made.

Gil_m comes highly recommended and he can be contacted at gil@thecycleshed.co.uk

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your P7.

Nice to see you so excited! Gil_m is very much recommended by me as well. Look forward to seeing your bike and more importantly you riding it!

Another of Gil's happy customers here. Let's see some pics :D

Gil is incredibly helpful, just let him know the model/year and he will email you some proofs, you can change colours and add/change things if you want.

which reminds me, I must contact him about some decals myself!

Frame No. A40801039. If someone could verify the year, would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Frame_Number.jpg
    Frame_Number.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,627
Back