Great idea for a thread.
I rarely sell anything so still have the first few I bought.
1. '89 Mirage. Bent the frame in 91. Still hung up in my parent's garage. No pics. Now have another.
2. 91 GT Karakoram. Think the frame is in storage somewhere. Have all the bits to rebuild but not quite got round to it. Here is how it stood when last built in '03. Purchased from Bike Tech Cheltenham where I later worked for a period.
3. The Karakoram was replaced in early 93 (I think) by this 92 Cannondale M1000 which was bought from Mike Vaughan Cycles.
Rode this quite a lot. Wore through the original MD stuff in no time, replaced this with 'trick' stuff purchased on the proceeds of a summer job stacking pallets.
4. The 'dale was followed by a '91 Stumpjumper Comp purchased used with an accutrax disc. This was intended to be a hack to use at college. But due to the Manitou IIIs being shagged on the 'dale I ended up swapping the bits onto the stumpy. And it would seem also buying a Judy SL. Not really sure why. Anyhow here it is prior to the BUSA nationals, mid 90s I guess. Think the race was at Huddersfield or somewhere and I rode the downhill and XC, both badly.
The bike is just behind me in the workstand.
4. The last new bike I bought in the 90s (and at all) was this '97 Litespeed Ocoee, purchased frame only. This is how it stood early '99.
Been through a few variations, still my main bike I guess, now with M952, crossmax, thomson and fox.