It may be near Easter but don't resurrect this thread again!

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Edit: this thread is like Retrobikes Herpes, just when you think it's died down it flairs up again.

If you are willing to waste an hour, get annoyed and post shite then read on, otherwise do the kind thing and click away. The only exception is Any123 who can resurrect it as often as he wants

John, I know you invited people to start new threads but after countless threads, hundreds of pages, thousands of adverts for people's websites and reposts of the same photos time and time again doesn't there come a point where even a shameless self-promoting Klein respray's own internal dialogue say 'maybe this is one thread too many?

Personally I am not interested unless someone paints a Storm frame in the dark using a brush with only a single hair made of a Cuban virgins pube while using paints made from pigments bought back in time from the painting of the Sistine chapel. And I want the whole thing pictured being held by Gary Klein himself doing a big, cheesy thumbs up with the caption This is how we did it at Klein

Pete if this thread bugs you that much you can always ignore it, don't post in it and let it go on in it's on way

Quite a lot of us do want a klein at some point and having people who seem to just want to close the thread rather than ignore it seems peculiar

Please feel free to ignore it then it won't trouble you no more

Mods..is there anyway to remove those who clearly are trying to close this thread rather than let some of us klein uninformed...become informed?

i'm for the thread too.....its always interesting to see anyones take on this sort of thing, despite the polarised opinion on kleins.....the thread is easily avoided should you so wish.....there is something of fingerbobs/serial killer about the black gloves though martin, i agree!......interesting way of sorting the kinked bars too. did the wood come out ok?....one assumes if its done to correct a dent it would be stuck fast!..... :D

pete_mcc":1583lxqs said:
John, I know you invited people to start new threads but after countless threads, hundreds of pages, thousands of adverts for people's websites and reposts of the same photos time and time again doesn't there come a point where even a shameless self-promoting Klein respray's own internal dialogue say 'maybe this is one thread too many?

Personally I am not interested unless someone paints a Storm frame in the dark using a brush with only a single hair made of a Cuban virgins pube while using paints made from pigments bought back in time from the painting of the Sistine chapel. And I want the whole thing pictured being held by Gary Klein himself doing a big, cheesy thumbs up with the caption This is how we did it at Klein

What an ignorant and pointless wa**er! Please leave this thread soon.

bluedazzler":ha9w6yxl said:
pete_mcc":ha9w6yxl said:
Wow, haven't we done this anal Klein shite to death yet?

Lets have a competition as to who can do the most pointless and needlessly overkill interpretation of a paint-job that the original company knocked off in minutes. Winner gets to spray paint their own award as no one else's work would ever do.

what a complete asshole you are sir

Hang on a minute. Pete did not insult anyone. Why the personal attack?

i get petes point though. what he is doing is not exactly tricky. and does every photo need his business name in?

vinnya77":3vz0orhg said:
pete_mcc":3vz0orhg said:

What an ignorant and pointless wa**er! Please leave this thread soon.

Again, I cannot see any reason for a personal attack against a fellow member who is merely offering their opinion on something, rather than attacking anyone.

jamabikes":1ra2nyyk said:
i get petes point though. what he is doing is not exactly tricky. and does every photo need his business name in?

fair point.....it does entitle people to an opinion!....

I was enjoying both Martin's and Jon's threads.

It's tools that didn't like them that ruined it for everyone else.
If you don't like someones thread why ruin it for others?
Just give it a miss please.

It's only been a few hours and already going the wrong way because of 1 persons ignorant opinion.

jamabikes":1b2nk9ht said:

5 pictures do have the name, it's the both he's in.
17 don't have the company name.

Back