Canti question

dom_k

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got some cantis i want to fit to a frame but it aint got a cable holder behind the seattube... whats the best solution for this problem? anyone any ideas? cheers

Hi,

Recently got this:

74_1_b.JPG

It could very well be he has more. Check it HERE

Another option is acquiring a piece like this:

cablestopper.jpg

- Melvin

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cheers guys - very helpful. do you get a lot of flex with devices like those - they look a little weedy thats all?

Actually I never tried them. Of the first set I only needed the front stopper for my Panasonic => :cool: The piece on the 2nd pic was on my AlMega which already was cracked by looking at.

The rearstopper on the 1st pic has the feature to probably rotate a bit when loosing the QR and you are not using the bolt it actually requires. I can image this can ruin setup a bit when you are an adjust the seat all time type of guy.

M-parts (think its part of Raleigh) do a nifty cast aluminium intergrated collar and cable stop, although I never had any problems with the ones above

Back