unknown full suspension frame....help

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
just recieved this, came with xt mechs etc and lx brakes and chainset. rst mozo pros and random finishing kit. any ideas of make???

IMAG1545_zps8c92a79d.jpg

IMAG1543_zps5338afb4.jpg

IMAG1542_zpscca30c74.jpg

IMAG1540_zps8935e90c.jpg

ta :D

Looks very similar to a Giant Box 1 (or 2 - same frame). URT design, around 1998 ish. Search on here/google should confirm that.

looks, different downtube, looked like a fisher joshua/level betty but different.

cheers

Looks identical to my old Team Saracen, except my rear triangle was yellow...

...I'll buy the fork off you if you're so inclined though ;)

Not a Giant Box 1/2/3 or anything from the Trek empire. Certainly has a Britishness about it such as Saracen or Falcon group. Saracen seems a possibility as they have made full aluminium URT designs. Nice component list if original so I'm interested to see what this turns out to be.

Its a DDG frame, and/or the same far east effort with what ever brand name you wanted to put on it, the trade were buying these at about £69.00 and selling them mail order for......whatever they could get. Normally £199 there or there abouts,

hope this helps.

cheers guys, nearest to looking the same so far is a saracen havoc, need to pin point the year now, rear end has cantis hanger/cable boss.

we are stevo, give us a day or so, dunno how good it is yet, dont wanna sell a shitta lol

Latest posts

Back