Finally got the Klein Attitude back!

jonrock

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well after nearly 4 months of waiting I finally got the Klein back from the painters..
I went for the Horizon linear fade..
I know the decals arent 100% right but whats the opinion?
The Mission Control on the right is the one used to colour match..
DSC02201.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

Looks good for a respray.

'Pop' on the colour looks excellent. Fade looks good but would need to see an identical frame for comparision.

Are the decals laquered?

Agree - it does look a very professional job for a respray. Well done. And well done Argos.

The colours look dead on but the fades not really as well done as the original - it would have been incredibly difficult to get a real good accurate iteration achieved as you went with a little bit of an impossible challenge. You can tell is not a "proper original" one - and obviously the decals are off a little. But looks real nice anyway.

I think overall though its a great job done and definelty looks great anyway. :)

Yeah Im fairly happy...the Klein fades vary too..heres an original (i think) thats very similar...
horizionattitudeforkframe.jpg

BTW the fades between the colours are spot on its just the camera dont pick it up! Kinda looks like three colours...
BTW its not by Argos and it cost £120 all in :LOL:
Bargain!
J

nice nice

i like it ! its a very nice re-spray but as you asked for an opinion i dont think the fade between the two colours overlaps as much as the original. allthough as you say it might just be a camera/picture thing. but i do really like it. nice job !!!

Back