Racing number plates ??

Archangel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Does anyone know where could I find me racing number plates ? Like the ones they use in XC races... I thought it might be nice to have one in the Tinker race replica.

tinker_teamfahrer.jpg

I have only ever known these to be available when you actually take part in a race.
BITD when I used to race, the racing numbers were generally top quality laminated jobs that had to be returned at the end of the day. Some organisers even requested a £5/10 deposit to ensure their safe return.
However, at a recent charity ride I did, I was issued with a number that I was allowed to keep. Its about 8" by 6", and yours if you want it??? Off the top of my head its no.175 :LOL:

I have a couple of Grundig WC plates from Plymouth and Houffalize but won't be selling them. Would swop for an Adroit Team Storm frame though ;)

They'd be really easy to make though Kai! Can scan for you if you want?

MadCowKev":ddesyc3a said:
I have a couple of Grundig WC plates from Plymouth and Houffalize but won't be selling them. Would swop for an Adroit Team Storm frame though ;)

They'd be really easy to make though Kai! Can scan for you if you want?

Scanning would be nice too, thank you!

Mr Gil_m i would have thought could do this job. :D Does a first rate job too

Kai
Do you still want my basic number, or are you going for a Grundig scan MS Paint job?! :LOL:
Obviously I'll understand if you dont want it as a Grundig one is more appropriate to your period build ;)
I wont send until you let me know mate.

Back