Toxik Harold's annual Cruiser Ride and Bike show

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
Won't be able to participate myself, but little birds told me there will be a display of some vintage West Coast mtn bikes ;)

Hopefully photos from the event will follow from people who do attend.

Attachments

• toxik poster.jpg
    toxik poster.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 2,141
hi
thanks for posting this frank. i will be going. i'll be helping out harald there too. if you want to help out also. pm me. hoping all local vancouver area retrobikers will support the event. come out and say hi. better yet bring a bike. especailly locally made stuff. brodie dekerf rocky mountain kona spot toad ufo who have i missed? or anything retro with homegrown parts raceface syncros
show of hands here who we have locally. behind bars chickenball roc6839 canuckinboston and all the rest of you. let's hear from you.
thanks
roy

Attachments

• Poster 001.JPG
    Poster 001.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,084
hey roy,

carcass-be-willing, i'll be there. i'll have to dig up a scoot or two. should be a darn fine time and the foundation of what i hope will become a healthy local scene for old school mtn bikes, much like the cruiser and low-rider ppl have done here- at least you can climb hills with these bikes! ;o)

that's the spirit walleater!!! :D
hey jim. how about giving these people a taste of what they might miss. :shock: :shock: :cool:
roy

i could, but wouldn't that ruin the surprise when pics of the show are posted!? i'm sure i can find pics of something that will fit the bill. i'll check the archives tonight...

hi jim
i don't think it will ruin the surprise. looks like we need some incentive going here. not much of a response. :oops: i thought the lower mainland was well represented here. come on people show some support!!!
roy

OK Roy.
I'll start with 3 Rockies. Which one should I bring. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_8675.JPG
    IMG_8675.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,940
  • IMG_8505.JPG
    IMG_8505.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,940
  • IMG_8544.JPG
    IMG_8544.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,940
I want one of the RM's with the elevated chainstay one side and normal on LHS!!! Want want want! :shock: :shock:

What year is it? Model? etc...

good luck with that Rob, the Suzi-Q is probably THE ultimate RM Unicorn. 1995 I believe is the year.

b4d9a201a0c9ed47c2cfa9162eef0b23.jpg

suzi_sw.jpg

Back