BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
This week was tyre week at the car boot sales:

pair of WTB Raptor tyres (one NOS)

Tioga DH 2.1 NOS

Tioga 'Edge' amberwall almost new (no, I've not heard of that one either)

So what did you all find this week?

Nice finds LGF :cool:

I've got a pair of the Edge tyres.Mine are grey with black sidewalls.Seem top be front rear specific tread :?
Found a Z2 rebound cartridge :shock: (shop will remain nameless as they might has some more :twisted: )

I scrounged a pair of mitutoyo vernier callipers last weekend well pleased with that bit of blagging. Also bought a 1" NOS STX headset. And a set of toiga surefoot 4's ;)

I've never been to a car boot sale.

Ooops, sorry, wrong thread :oops:

Although I did get a pair of X-lite bar ends for a fiver from the 'for sale' section about half an hour ago.

picked an 18" orange c16r up from cornwall

dont know what to do with it yet got 12 rideable bikes already

kirbdug :D

At the Legendary Shop of NOS today..........another white Turbo, 1 NOS (left) silver Pauls Stoplite MC arm, Used Syncros hub/737 cassette/Mavic 517 rear wheel, NOS GT toeclips/straps, NOS Hope disc hub/Rhyno Lite wheel, Tioga Disc Drive hub bolts, NOS 36h Ceramic Mavic 517, and a NOS Ritchey K Megabite (blackwall - kevlar bead). Usual afternoon of rummaging.

Oh, and the nearly NOS Paramount PDG 70 I found on Kijiji (our Gumtree) on Friday.

**edit**

anyone have the service instructions for a Syncros rear hub?

Ebay-fest. GT bike with some interesting bits on it and 2 GT frames for not a lot of cash.

only thing of interest for me is a pair of new-ish x-7 shifters to go with the front mech I have spare. (no rear mech to match or even a frame for it to go on yet but I am slowly getting some bits together to have a full bikes worth of half decent components ready in case a frame crops up that I can't refuse!!)

Back