Sprayers....

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I have a week off this week and its been hectic to say the least - skirting board, DIY, white cables on Fat Ti, Goat building, that kind of thing...

Anyway - the Funk arrived today and I have this urge to get the darn thing sprayed in HOT PINK. Like this colour:

I know we've been over this time and time again, but anyone recommend me a fast turnaround sprayers so I can get it packaged up and sent this week? Ive lost all the details I had the companies I had lined up the Toad and now this bike for...

Hot pink powdercoat would rule (with ink blue components) and white cables...

:twisted:

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 866
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Sorry jez. NOT pink for any bike.

It seems to me that all cyclist go through a pink period. I did with a Muddy Fox Alu pro :roll:
A mate got 'pink' Roberts white spider (well thats what we called) Roberts called it 'electric' yer right pink.

And so on. Well to go with the pink 'Funk' you will need pink Lycra :LOL: :LOL: What a sight you will be on the peaks :shock:

tintin40":18lbfzpb said:
It seems to me that all cyclist go through a pink period.

Yeah but a Funk (and maybe one or two others) is the sort of bike that you could pull this off on.....you get my vote :D :D

neilll":2vnunhe1 said:
tintin40":2vnunhe1 said:
It seems to me that all cyclist go through a pink period.

Yeah but a Funk (and maybe one or two others) is the sort of bike that you could pull this off on.....you get my vote :D :D

Absolutely - A FUNK has to be PINK! [or acid green...but ideally pink!]

The guys that did my Mantis turned it around in under 24 hours, and the finnish is good, ask Simod he's seen it in the flesh.

Back