Wall art...

Unless its broken and therefore only suitable for wall art, then get it built and ride it. The MK1 Raven is the only bike i regret selling. They also look much better as a complete bike.
All my own opinion of course ;)

ditto that!

i had that exact frame and was a lovey bike, go find a broken manitou (aint hard) and hang that up!

and them hot halgoen lights may knacker that carbon?

nice frame

I love the idea of wall art bikes, knackered or not. I always find it a bit sad that the only time I see some of my bikes is when I open the 'bike room' to either fettle or to choose one to ride. Having one on the wall would give a daily pleasure boost I reckon, although a Fat Ti is not really in keeping with the decor of a 19th century country cottage.....

Nice idea!

I agree with you Pete, my love of bikes does help to generate enthusiasm to go into my shed on these cold damp nights.
The wife took pity on me and allowed me to fettle my RTS is the nice warm conservatory last night, and every time I went into the kitchen I kept opening the door to the conservatory to have a peek at it! :LOL:
Sad I know; but normally I only see the bikes when I'm riding, fettling or washing them :LOL:
I think bike art could work on this basis then ;)

pete_mcc":vu3i9grs said:
Having one on the wall would give a daily pleasure boost I reckon, although a Fat Ti is not really in keeping with the decor of a 19th century country cottage.....

Nice idea!

if not at home then in the office at least ;)

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3b26a49m said:
Yea, but we have Retrobike for when we're at work!

nothing like the smell of titanium and used tyres in the office though!

I ride the mostly all fo my bikes, but two of them and one of the frames are mostly inside my house. And i'm not ashamed :)

I've several bikes but I've little time to ride them and for my daily ride I often prefer modern bikes...
Some frames are for me special and part of the MTB history so, this is my tribute to them!

Back