SCUMBAGS!!!

Mr752

Dirt Disciple
I was walking out of the paper shop the other and a guy on an Proflex XP-8 got off it outside the shop, I said, "Nice one mate, I'm just rebuilding one of these, you had it long, wouldnt leave it out here" He says, "F**king nicked it mate dont care really"
How many scumbags are there out there riding around on £1k+ bikes and havent got a clue, I should have pummeled him there and then and just took the bike :twisted: , Dont know what Mrs752's Mum and Dad who were coming out of the same shop might have said mind! :shock:
Opinion required please

Should waited till he went in the shop and then jumped on it and gone asap. Or nicked his wallet :LOL:

Kids today have no value of things. Even BITD day i was/am nervous as hell when i leave my bike any where (even locked at work) Which considering the place is like fort knox

You should have taken a pic of him on your phone, and the bike!
Then taken it to the old bill. Personally though i would have waited till he went in then nicked it off him. ;)

tell him its a piece of shit and offer him £10 - think of it as saving it from the hammerited 'youll never recognise it now' finish :roll:

Sounds like a good old fashioned stakeout complete with balaclava and baseball bat could be the order of the day :twisted: He'll have to run out of fags sooner or later and need a new TV Quick perhaps!

I think I'd have been to dumbstruck to do anything, but ideally I'd have followed him home then reported it.

Kick his teeth in!!

You should have kicked his teeth in, jumped on his balls then gave him a good toe poke up the ass :D

Re: Kick his teeth in!!

haggis1978":m7i60mn4 said:
You should have kicked his teeth in, jumped on his balls then gave him a good toe poke up the ass :D

Thing is, if anyone realistically did anything like this, chances are they would end up with charges pressed against them by the aforementioned scumbag. Happens all the time, even when someone is defending themselves or their own property. Makes me sick! :evil:

I understand the sentiments behind comments like this but the reality is that the law is an ass and it seems to favour those who are least deserving.

Back