Pace RC 200

Dream Bikes

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've just bought this awesome frame in dark blue anodized (1997 I suppose).

I'd like to reanodizing the frame because it looks not perfect...

Which were stock anodized colours?

Where I can eventually find the decals? On "Retro pace" I've found only RC 100 decals...

Attachments

• RC 200+.jpg
    RC 200+.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,527
  • RC 200 2+.jpg
    RC 200 2+.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,526
Pace don't have any frame decals anymore. You can get the later f8 decals on ebay but they are repros and not a patch on the original f8 decals, they have been scanned in and are pixelated close up

Try "justbackdated" on this forum - he might have some knocking about

(but I think Gil made them for Pace anyway!)

Dream Bikes":gcpp44qy said:
Which were stock anodized colours?

They changed from year to year....I can't remember what it should have been for '97, there's a few more people on here with better Pace knowledge than me who will know though...

i have that exact frame, geting mine resprayed in gloss black, think gil can help you out with some decals..

Pace Rapeist..

Have a look on the lower side of the BB shell and the Frame number will start with Either F6 or F7.

I need to get some new ones made up for mine as the seat tube decal is peeling. Mine is a 97 bike.

pace.JPG

That's an F6 (1997). That was the only year they did that RC200 downtube sticker like that, I believe.

Very nice. I had one. Colour was called 'Cool Blue'.

Sure Gil can come up with those decals pretty easily.

PACE CRIME

Mods:

please remove the red Pace picture. It is not work safe, nor home safe or anywhere safe. It has blue things at the frontm where carbon Pace forks should be.

Back