Whats this worth please?

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As the mods have gone down the nasty road of being infected by the Nanny state and political correctness we now have to put a price tag on all our grubby little sales. So! whats this worth folks? An don't say 1p or what any one wants to pay(which is the truth!) By way of history came off a National squad bike in previous tour, so can be classed as rare and collectable.
Flite006.jpg

Flite007.jpg

Don't know what it's worth (the coming together of what seller will expect and buyer will pay I guess) but have PM'd you nonetheless!

unusual and rare saddles fetch quite a bit on ebay,
I had a bttle on ebay for my Merckx saddle with an american buyer,
the colours match, in some ways, the Klein green/white/pink, green is a bit off tho,
I reckon £80

Very nice. If your not in a hurry then i think that could get a very good price. It wont suit any of my bikes :(

Flite

Thanks for the input, I have seen similar Flites go on Ebay for £80 as you say, which to be fair is about what they were new anyway. In all honesty it looks so nice it would make the start of a nice collection just to mount on the wall, but then my girl friend in her usual inimitable style would no doubt accuse me of having a saddle fetish and delight in telling the rest of the crew at work. :LOL: :oops:

TinTin

Just seen ur monicker 'bout "marriage No 3" TinTin! Tell me about it! Lot more fun borrowin' someone elses these days! Leaves more time for Bikes!

Back