What do retrobikers want for XMAS?

Bikeshopowner

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My old Indy Fab deluxe back, i would even pull up the floorboards that i bought with the money from it! the wife probably wouldn't like falling down thru' the joists tho'!

Well if we're talking about the impossible...

...my Merlin Echo back. Soooo wish I hadn't sold that frame. Wasted the cash on so much stuff since no doubt. :roll:

But back in the real world. Maybe some overshoes and proper warm 3/4's so i don't repeat this weeks near frozen experience on a night ride. :shock:

Or...

Or...

Or...

oh there's always so much.

Something I can ride through boulder fields and rivers, down 4X courses or off 6' drops and not worry about breaking. Oh and that I can then throw in the shed and not touch until the following weekend when it will still work perfectly!!

Too much to ask?

MadCowKev":2b3cxagq said:
Something I can ride through boulder fields and rivers, down 4X courses or off 6' drops and not worry about breaking. Oh and that I can then throw in the shed and not touch until the following weekend when it will still work perfectly!!

Too much to ask?

my 456 does all that!

Hmmm... I asked either a rubber chicken or one of those original "I'm with stupid ->" T-shirts off my gf. Well, she wanted to know what I'd like and since I have my KLEIN Attitude now :shock: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back