Following a few recent events it has been decided by the mods that we need some classified 'rules'. these are as follows
- All adverts to include a price.
- Parts must be in owners possesion before offered for sale.
- No trade ads. Mail email@example.com
for trade advertising details.
- Dibs are non-enforceable and strictly at the sellers discretion.
- Abuse of classifieds will result in a temporary ban at the moderators discretion. Two misdenmeanours will result in a permenant ban.
- It is preferred that all adverts include full details and a picture.
We'd like to see people include a price
with all adverts. Can only assume the proliferation of 'offers by PM' is an attempt to get top dollar. Remember this is a site run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts - if you want to maximise your profit pull your finger out and list it on www.ebay.co.uk
Following an unfortunate incident which I'm sure most people are aware of we're going to be a lot less lenient with abuse of the classifieds.
Finally worth mentioning is 'dibs' are non enforceable. Call them by all means but at the end of the day this only benefits buyer not seller and is totally un-'moddable'.
Will leave this open for discussion.