Very dodgy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your saying - this new guy isnt the owner then?

Perhaps he posted up the wrong pic? Hes made a good few posts so I imagine he is legit? Hes not trying to sell it is he?

So your saying lelobysfoot doesnt own, or didnt as the case may be, the Dekerf in the pic(s)?

I take it you didnt buy it off him then?! :?

Send him a PM and ask him the question 'whats going on'. Invite him to comment on this thread.

Nice bike BTW though ;)

Er, I was considering that bike.

Are we saying here that this Dekerf pictured is not in fact Lelobysfoot's but in fact your's DaveH?

If so, yeah I'd imagine at least a pm to you to ask and a note on the ad to say it's like this but not in fact this actual one for sale?

???????

The bike is sat in my garage and belongs to me and always has.

The way I read the sellers thread is that he has advertised a Dekerf Team bike on this site and is now saying he has sold it to a bloke in Essex.

That is fine but he has used a photo that belongs to me to advertise his Dekerf!

Dave

jez-2-many-bikes":qxfave8y said:
Not sure what your saying - this new guy isnt the owner then?

Perhaps he posted up the wrong pic? Hes made a good few posts so I imagine he is legit? Hes not trying to sell it is he?

He's supposedly sold it, according to that thread! Along with a good few others (a 'dale & a Klein at least) :? Potentially rather worrying!

I think this should be nipped in the bud here and you (Dave) should initially invite some response via PM, as these threads do tend to spread like wildfire, when there's often a simple explanation or at worst bad judgement with no intention of upetting people involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back