Disk brake rotors

If new school IS mount you bolt them direct. If old school Hope random stuff - no idea!

new stuff bolt direct, even some of the old Hope stuff I have is bolt direct, I'm pretty sure.

ahh, well, simple-ish.

If you have XTR calipers, do you have XTR rotors? There is normal 6-bolt, then there is Shimano centrelock... guessing you don't have Shimano rotors from the q?

No - what Ive done is simply bolt them onto the Shimano hubs. They dont look like shimano rotors. Seem to fit ok?

God Im so old skool its unreal.

tell me about it , I just finished my modern build , and it is nearly all working first time round . :LOL:

The XT shadow rear mech is a pleasure to install .

sound like they will be fine, guess you bought them as a set in which case diameter should be right which is key.

Welcome to brakes that work in the wet! (until you rip through the pads and end up metal/metal, in which case they make a nice noise and work less well, but you have so much leverage available you just mash them anyway :))

cant wait to try it , but I m stucked at home with a really bad cold . I just hope I ll be better by next sat .

Back