95 Kona decals

Geoff

Senior Retro Guru
Is anybody able to get me a picture of the 1995 Race Light decal? Alas I don't have any from my frame back in the day. :cry:

Cheers all.

Still looking for the 95 one, folks. Got the 97 Race Light, have all of the other 95 decals sorted, just need a good image of the 95 Race Light...

i can get youa close up of a 1996 "race light" if it's any good?

like this

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,518
Thanks but that is the same as the 97 one. 95 is like a bogey year or something!

Can't help, I'm afraid.

Just remembered that my 95 Humu has a slightly different "KONA Cruiser" sticker there:

In place of RACE: KONA in the square 1995 font;
In place of Light: Cruiser in the bronze curly script.

But the only change from the 1996 one is the style of KONA font.

It's just a scaled down version of the 1995 KONA down tube logo, done in the same colour as the DT and combined with the "Light" script.

Maybe Photoshop (or whatever) could scale it down & combine the two?
Job done...

DM

There is a get shot of it in the 95 catalogue.

Will scan it for you. Race Light was only on the low end frames so let me know what frame its for as you may want something different.

race light decals

hope this is the right decal. sorry pic not to good. I've taken about 20 and its the best!

Attachments

• race light 015.JPG
    race light 015.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,402
Thanks guys. Andrew, it's for the Kilauea which did come with Race Light decals if specified with P2s, although in the catalogue they may have shown the Marzocchi spec'd ones with the 'Mountain Shock' decal instead.

A pic off any of them would be fine, the colour isn't going to be stock anyway, I just need the shape to be accurate.

Edit: Essentially I just need a closeup of the RACE part of the decal. The 'Light' bit is sorted.

Back