how many australian rerto bikers are there

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
because theres gonna be one more in the next six months if i get my way wooooooooooowwwwwww im gonna do it ive been sorting it on line for a while now ( two days now) im gonna start a new life over there as me and the missus (ow ex missus now)long story i had to leave as she was far from right for me. so how many just think plus 1 :D :D :D

sorry kase id forgoten about it been trying to sort my life out this end with me and her but that didnt work out. sorry to muck you about buddy take solice that i be gone from the uk never to return to his hell hole known as lowestoft :oops: :cry: :oops:

cheers mr wu the best cure for a broken heart is to send it some where new :D :D :D my sister moved there in sept and is loving it she got an old spesh for 75 dollers full xt group but shes unshore of the model i cant wait gotta go to perth thow as thats where she is i cant wait :cool: :D

great Dan - are you flying or taking the speedboat? :LOL:

Sorry mate - seriously good move. I'd do it if i were single too. If you need advice on visas then drop me a PM.

Kev

Wait a minute you have some wheels to build . :LOL: :LOL:

Great move . If I was single it would be canada for me .

Hopefully me and the missus will end up in the South of France. Or maybe America...

Leavin' this island as soon as we can.

Good on ya Dan.

Send us a postcard!

Good for you Dan. My sisters daughter is a hair dresser out there. Shame i'm not on talking terms with them any more.
But i hope is not a case of the grass is greener.
Plus their are a lot worse places than your jolly part of the country.
Hope it works out. :D

Back