Jez you are a legend!

Klein-Mad-Chris

Retrobike Rider
Just thought i'd share this with everybody, Onza barends from Jez arrived today and i think they look the part.

If im being super anal, the weld in them matches the forks!!!!
DSCF2975.jpg

Chris - looking good. I'll be swiping them off you though tro go on my white edition XLM at some point... :LOL: :D

What have I done now..??.....oh..I see. :D

yes they look great! Perfect match.

Didnt look good on the Salsa as its a real whitey white and the barends were more ambery white (jeeeeeez)

Pete mc sorted me with some Ti Onzas (bless him) and we are all happy.

:p

dbmtb":2a1vaobt said:
The Pace hub is too new for the rest of the bike though....

(Nitpicking, sorr...y.)

The M900 XTR would be all wrong too (as well as the OnZa's) if we're nit picking. ;)

1990-1991 Attitude

M900 didn't come out until 1992.

Those OnZa are...92-93ish I'd say.

Be that as it may, I did that Klein. Its the only one I'd really like to own, that year/color combo.

Mmm. I think the bike looks great.

It isnt totally period correct (umma gumma was the first thing I noticed) but its probbaly cos we are so USED to seeing so many green, pink and white Kleins that ARE period correct (Deore XT).

Not this year correct thing again!!

What's wrong with a bit of upgrading over time?

We all did it bitd!

As long as the ethos is in-keeping...!

90-91-92, come on kids it's a couple of years out!!

Looks great!

I wish mine was that large.....

Looks good on the bike, eventhough it's not my thing to mount barends but hey, thats me.

I'm with Boybuning on this one, BITD i'd keep a bike 2-3 years and stuff would wear out or something more "bling" would appear that i'd just have to have. So naturally it would be a mix of parts from a few years.

Latest posts

Back