Who's riding what...where this w/e?

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So who's riding what...where this weekend then?

Sat, cross bike -South Downs
Sun, mountain bike - South Downs

both quickies as time is short this w/e.

You?

:evil: No Where, Nothing (And nobody ;) )

Bikes both having work on them this weekend - replace dented rim, cranks fitting, Maguras fitting.

Tonight - quick hour off road loop around my way after work as no lights yet (should arrive tomorrow.....ha ha!). On the Avalanche.

Saturday - 60 or so miles on a cycle path to Boston and back, to get some miles in. May stop and have a play in some local woods on the way back :D . Avalanche again.

Sunday - probably no time as doing mother-in-law's gardening :cry: Plan to de-grease, clean and polish to RTS ready for the Ale Wobble today though ;)

Tonight: road ride from work back to home
Tomorrow: 4hr+ blast around the North Downs on the Orange

Wave if you see a green C16R somewhere around Leith Hill!

S

my ride: the missus

where: the bedroom

time: all night long ow yeah. in the words of wayne from waynes world "swing" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":3hhyoige said:
my ride: the missus

where: the bedroom

time: all night long ow yeah. in the words of wayne from waynes world "swing" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CLASSIC Cannondale King quote there....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you know its truely classic when its typed by me on my key board some people dont like my sence of humor thow but there old and out numbered so im not worried any how im really riding the orange prestaige over at fritton woods with average mark once i finish work this weekend :cool: :cool:

Back