knucklehead6161 ebay user

davehughes

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
anyone had any dealings with this guy over in the states he has gone radio silent after i did business with him on ebay! :evil:

Not stealing thread just jumping on your bandwagon i aint had dealings with your guy so cant comment but i got a user m3mrp287, i paid begining the month for my XT kit front rear mech crank and brake levers still had nothing, with the recent postal strike that wouldnt worry me but he gone silent running on me, I mailed him 4/5 seperate occasions and am due to escelate to dispute with paypal. But really all i want is my XT kit

sorry again

no worries, i know what you mean, thats similar to what has been going on with this guy, its like he has fallen off the edge of the plannet - one minute he is mailing me, the next - nothing! very annoying especially considering the goods im waiting on!! :cry:

The Ken":2jxc7kvr said:
No, but I never got my stuff from 'gregclimbs' on Ebay USA either so avoid him too, he is linked with --- so I can't recommend them either as that is who I paid.

wow - you google yourself and find vindictive people on the net slandering your name...

what did I sell you?

g

Blimey, do you google your own name regularly- something you want to share?

and it libel not slander ;)

gregclimbs":owd6sjh1 said:
The Ken":owd6sjh1 said:
No, but I never got my stuff from 'gregclimbs' on Ebay USA either so avoid him too, he is linked with --- so I can't recommend them either as that is who I paid.

wow - you google yourself and find vindictive people on the net slandering your name...

what did I sell you?

g

I often google myself - always interesting :)

on another note I googled my street address and found one of my neighbours had just been to court for growing some olants in his attic - personal use of course.

:LOL:

gregclimbs":3och2yfs said:
The Ken":3och2yfs said:

what did I sell you?

g

:LOL: Brilliant... Now send the man his goods and stop your whining.

Erm, when I Google me, I'm an actor and an author...

Back