Ritchey Logic

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Did Ritchey make WCS Logic forks Or only Logic Forks? I would put good money that they did, but can't find any info out on the www Any body help please :D

Ritchey

Pretty sure they did, they were double butted and pretty light, not sure you can't still get them even. I believe you could even get a "Ritchey" version og Girvins flexstem to match them. Saw picture of Uncle Tom riding with one on a matching pair of WRC white forks with the rainbow sticker on?

Pretty certain that LOGIC forks were the only ones, I have a friend who is a Ritchey nut, he says that some LOGIC forks had WCS bands on them but were still branded with LGIC down the front, He has also as have I never ever seen a 1" Ahead Logic fork, only threaded. We were a Ritchey dealer for a year or two and in various catalogs I have been privvy to I ain't seen none!

Bikeshopowner":2a9vmj4a said:
P, He has also as have I never ever seen a 1" Ahead Logic fork, only threaded. We were a Ritchey dealer for a year or two and in various catalogs I have been privvy to I ain't seen none!

Sorry but i've got 2 pairs in A-head plus sold a third pair here. you may be right about the WCS sticker.
These forks are hard to find I'm looking for at lest 2 pairs :(

Latest posts

Back