2008 Vit T

£3,500! At that price it's competing with the really high end, established brands so you've got to really, really want one.

Anyone going for one?

It's made by one of the top end makers - Lynskey Brothers (used to be the driving force behind Litespeed) especially for Orange. Their frames are real top end stuff with attention to detail to match Merlin or Seven, with a price to match (and, of course, only 21 ever being made!)

pete_mcc":2jktoyy0 said:
It's made by one of the top end makers - Lynskey Brothers (used to be the driving force behind Litespeed) especially for Orange. Their frames are real top end stuff with attention to detail to match Merlin or Seven, with a price to match (and, of course, only 21 ever being made!)

Ah, that explains the price then - I trust they are to a particular design not just rebadged Lynskey's (although of course that's not exactly a bad thing)?

They only seem to be in 17" or 19" but I expect in such limited numbers they will sell fine.

Looks to be to Orange's design with wishbone and bits as per the original Vit T, not standard Lynskey stuff IIRC

OK.... for a complete bike it's not too bad...

Had a manic idea that that price was for the frame.

But think what else that money would buy.....

Bigger pic here.

I agree, if this is indeed a Lynskey frame then it's a great package for that price. Lines look very clean and has the all important Breezer-style drop-outs. HOWEVER, if this frame was designed by Orange but built up in the far east, then people who are after the real deal (as far as riding a top end ti bike goes) should save their money.

Attachments

• Vit-T.jpg
    Vit-T.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,442
Back